Notice to Exhibitors
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for Exhibits is Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12 noon-8 pm.
ABSOLUTELY NO HORSES ARE TO BE RIDDEN OUTSIDE COMPETITION AREAS OR DESIGNATED RIDING AREAS. ALL HORSE AND LIVESTOCK ARE TO BE LEAD BETWEEN STABLES/PENS TO COMPETITION AREAS AND/OR TRAILERS BY THE EXHIBITOR.
General rules to all Exhibitors:
1. Exhibitors agree to abide by the rules and regulations set out herein. Failure to comply will render the Exhibitor liable to being barred from exhibiting this year and subsequent years, at the discretion of the Nechako Valley Exhibition Society Executive.
2. Any Exhibitor under the influence of liquor and/or drugs will be excused from the Exhibition.
3. Exhibits are left at the owner's risk. Reasonable care will be given to exhibits, however, the Directors, Chairpersons and Nechako Valley Exhibition Society are not responsible for the loss or damage of any exhibits.
4. Each Exhibitor must make out a separate entry form for each Division they enter (see individual Divisions for appropriate entry forms).
5. Where there are insufficient entries in each of several classes, the Chairperson and Judge reserve the right to consolidate such classes.
6. Animals with infectious diseases may be required to be withdraw on the advice of a veterinarian.
7. Absolutely NO horses are to be ridden outside competition areas or designated riding areas. All horses and livestock are to be lead by the Exhibitor between stables/pens to competition areas and/or trailers.
8. Should any question arise not provided for in the General Rules, the decision of the Nechako Valley Exhibition Society Executive is FINAL.
9. Exhibits MUST NOT be removed until 4:00 pm Sunday August 20, 2017. Special permission must be obtained from the Division Chairperson if earlier removal is required. At 4:00 pm, please check out with the Chairperson before removing for protection of exhibits.
10. The Nechako Valley Exhibition Society is NOT responsible for items left after 6:00 pm Sunday August 20, 2017.
11. Each Division has special rules specific to the Division, Sections and/or Classes. These rules are found within each Division. Please read these rules over carefully before making your submission. Please contact the Division Chairperson if you have any questions.
12. There will be NO vehicles permitted through the back gate without a parking pass. NO EXCEPTIONS!
13. All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times. Please clean-up after your dog, using the Dogi-pots stations around grounds!